4. 10th and 11th grade girls: are you interested in learning more about Automotive Technology, Welding and Manufacturing or Construction Technology? Then sign up for Women in CTE Career day on Tuesday, December 18th. Stop by the upstairs office to sign up!
5. The annual Marine Corps League Toys for Tots drive has begun. Please support families in our local community by purchasing a new toy and dropping it in the Toys for Tots box in the upstairs office! Your generosity is greatly appreciated!
6. Students who didn’t pick up their 31 Backpacks last week please do so in the downstairs office today.
7. There will be a Student senate leadership committee meeting during second lunch today in Mrs. O’Donnell’s room
8. Congratulations to the third hour Art Class on bringing in the most food items for the Can-A-Thon and winning popcorn and Papa Murphy’s Pizza’s for their class! Thank you to everyone who contributed to this great cause!
9. Order your yearbook today! $40 will reserve your yearbook for this year. Add $5 if you would like your name printed on the cover. This price is only good for the month of December. See the yearbook staffers all month during both lunches to place your order or see Mrs. La Cross in room #315.
10. There will be a pep club meeting at 7:40 A.M. on Thursday, December 6. We will be planning the Christmas Spirit Extravaganza. See Mrs. La Cross if you are unable to attend.