Calumet High School Announcements
Wednesday, March 13, 2019
1. Boys and girls track will start on April 1st. All participants will need to sign up in the downstairs office, and have a physical on file and a consent card. Any athlete interested in running after school should meet by the middle school locker rooms starting Monday March 18th.
2. Sign up for Driver’s Ed Segment 1 — stop by the upstairs office to pick up an enrollment form. There will be three sessions of Segment 1, one starting in April and 2 in June. You must be 14 years and 8 months old by the first day of class to be eligible.
3. Sign up for Driver’s Ed segment 2 — stop by the upstairs office with your driving log and permit to sign up classes start next week.
4. There will be Saturday school this weekend for anyone needing to do make up time. Sign up is in the downstairs office.
5. SENIORS!!! There are several local scholarships that require essays, letters of recommendation and/or resumes. These applications are available in the upstairs office. They are due March 15th.
6. SENIORS! Graduation announcements and cap and gown order forms are in the upstairs office! Stop by and pick one up! They will be collected during both lunches on Friday, March 15th!
7. TRIO Upward Bound will be here tomorrow in the Library beginning at 2:30 with the study lab to follow immediately after school from 3:30 to 4:30 pm.