1. If you are interested and qualify for drivers training, there is a form in the WMS office. Please return the drivers ed form to Mrs. Maki in the HS office. She will also need your birth certificate. Any questions, please see Mrs. Maki.
2. The dance and fun night for this evening has been cancelled.
3. Monday’s march madness day is: Pajama Day
4. Here is today’s healthy tip: Egg yolks are one of the few foods that naturally contain vitamin D, which helps absorb calcium and promotes bone growth.
5. Happy birthday to: Nathaniel Geronimo and Camden Brooks
6. To the office: Natalie Dowler
7. Please stand for the Pledge of Allegiance.
8. Have a great day!