3. All freshman, JV and varsity volleyball players need to stop by and see Mr. Jacques this morning.
4. Sign up for Driver’s Ed segment 2 — stop by the upstairs office with your driving log and permit to sign up.
5. There will be Saturday school this weekend for anyone needing to do make up time. Sign up is in the downstairs office.
6. If you are interested in going to Lake Superior State University there will be representative coming on March 11th at 1p.m. Please sign up in the upstairs office if you would like to attend.
7. SENIORS!!! There are several local scholarships that require essays, letters of recommendation and/or resumes. These applications are available in the upstairs office. They are due March 15th.
8. SENIORS! Graduation announcements and cap and gown order forms are in the upstairs office! Stop by and pick one up! They will be collected during both lunches on Friday, March 15th!
9. TRIO Upward Bound will be here on THURSDAY, March 14th in the Library beginning at 2:30 with the study lab to follow immediately after school from 3:30 to 4:30 pm.
10. Freshman, Please make sure to check to see when your scheduling appointment is this week or early next week. Freshman that missed your appt yesterday because of the snowday will be rescheduled to a later date.